In addition to monetary contributions, we rely on the generosity of our community to help with in-kind donations. Your gifts in kind will ensure the health, comfort, and safety of the dogs and youth in our program, and help keep our administrative costs down so more of our resources can be dedicated directly to our mission.
- Items may be dropped off at our Outreach Office at 15800 Boones Ferry Rd. Suite A2 Lake Oswego. (MAP) Please call ahead (503) 697-0623 to schedule a time to drop off donated items. A tax receipt will be provided.
- You can also purchase items we need from our Amazon Wish List, to be shipped directly to us. Bonus: you can share it with your family, friends, and coworkers! For double the impact you can log into AmazonSmile first and then select Project POOCH on the “Wish List” drop-down list in the upper right-hand corner!
- Consider hosting a Donation Drive in your office or social club. We can provide you with a printed Wish List and our logo to help promote your drive! If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!
Gift Most Needed
- Frontline Plus Flea Drops for dogs 45-70 lbs
- Blankets and towels
- Dog Food (Canidae, Natural Balance Duck & Potato)
Dog Toys and Accessories
- Dog Beds
- Kongs and Kong treats
- Peanut butter (creamy)
- Healthy dog treats (unopened and made in the USA)
- Buckle collars (medium or large)
- 6-foot leashes
- Front-clip harnesses – new (medium or large)
- Copy paper
- “Forever” postage stamps
- Gift Cards: Mud Bay, Petco, PetSmart, Office Depot