Hey, I’m Zorro! I have so much energy you may mistake me for a Tornado (Get it? That’s the name of Zorro’s horse!) If you’re looking for an adventure companion, I’m your guy! I love pets and attention. My friends at the kennel say I’m loveable, energetic and very smart. Oh, and did I mention how much energy I have?
I would prefer to be I a home without small children, and I don’t get along very well with other male dogs unless they’re submissive. I love my people, though! I want to be by your side all the time. Let’s play fetch, go for a walk, and then you can give me all the pets!
Call the kennel at (503) 981-2570 to schedule a time!
Age: 4 years old
Special Considerations: Due to size and activity level, no children under 12. Other dogs require a proper introduction.
THE ADOPTION FEE INCLUDES:
- ID Microchipping and Registration
- Basic obedience training to prepare this dog for AKC Canine Good Citizen Certification
- 30-day free no-obligation TruPanion Pet Insurance
- Boarding at Project POOCH when you need it for $20/night.
- Grooming at Project POOCH when you need it (price varies with the size/breed of the dog).