2020 Shirt Design Contest
March 1 - March 31
This month we’re hosting an exciting contest, and we’d love for our POOCH family to participate!
We’re in need of new shirts and we want to see what you can do! Design a cute/creative/funny shirt to promote Project POOCH and enter our contest to have your design featured on our shirts. We give these as prizes, sell them, and wear them at many events, so your design will be seen by a lot of people. Entries should be submitted by email to email@example.com no later than March 31st. Then during the first week of April, we will open it to our followers to vote for their favorite design. The winning design will be chosen by the POOCH board and staff from the top 3.
The winning designer will get a complimentary shirt featuring their design, and credit for designing our shirt wherever we sell/promote it.
Rules and Guidelines
- Shirt design should promote POOCH and should mention the name or website somewhere on the shirt.
- Designs can be creative, artistic, funny or all of the above.
- All designs should be originally created by the designer and in compliance with copyright laws.
- Entries can be hand-drawn or done on the computer – Canva or the CustomInk Design Lab are great tools if you want to do it on the computer.
- Please submit entries as.jpg, .jpeg, or .png files no later than 11:59 PM on the 31st of March.
- No crass or rude humor/language, the shirt should be uplifting and promote warm fuzzies.
- In your design please keep in mind our logo – the boy and his dog. Feel free to use this in your design or as inspiration.
- Please limit the use of paw prints in your design. We don’t want confusion as to what our logo is and will be unable to use a design that features a paw print next to our name.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar