Fundraising EventsWe are honored to have been chosen as one of the local nonprofit organizations included in Willamette Week's 2013 Give!Guide.
This annual effort to encourage people aged 18-35 to get involved in philanthropy has a significant impact not only on Project POOCH, but also on all the other nonprofit organizations selected each year – we encourage you to support our community during this campaign.
And what a great way to make your year-end donations! Take a look at the incentives provided by local businesses in support of this fundraising effort:
Note: these amounts refer to the total of ALL your donations through Give!Guide, not just your gift to POOCH – so get in there and get generous!
- If you give $10 - $199 You get a postcard for a free taco at ¿Por Qué No?, a 4 oz. scoop of ice cream at Salt & Straw, a french press coffee at Stumptown Coffee Roasters, and a free croissant at Ken's Artisan Bakery.
- If you give $200 - $599 You get all of the above plus a 15% discount on a purchase at Communion, 20% discount at Pedal Bike Tours, $30 for any thicket at Portland Center Stage, $5 off any purchase at Music Millennium, and a free cookie at Two Tarts.
- If you give $600$ - $1,099 You get home delivery of Widmer Brothers 22 oz. beer, Stumptown coffee, a Kind bar, Tender Loving Empire music sampler, Chinook Book download code, a free Washman car wash, Steven Smith tea 3-pak
- If you give $1,100 - $2,599 You get home delivery of Widmer Brothers 22 oz. beer, Bob's Red Mill products, Chinook Book app, Stumptown coffee, Kind bar, Tender Loving Empire music sampler, a free Washman car wash, Steven Smith tea 3-pak, and Bob's Red Mill products.
- If you give $2,600 or more You get home delivery by one of Willamette Week's coowners of A to Z Oregon pinot noir, Bob's Red Mill products, Chinook Book app, Stumptown coffee, Tender Loving Empire 2013 music compilation, a free Washman car wash, Steven Smith tea, Kind bar, Egg Press greeting cards, a Scout book, and a gift certificate from Pedal Bike Tours.
Thank you for your support!
POOCH in the Pub:
A New Leash On Life
A huge "thank you" to all of the sponsors, donors, and guests who made our Oct 19, 2013 event a success!